Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sixth Post!!

Things Men say and they REALLY mean it..

Ok..over the years women learnt from websites, magazines and sources of all sorts to get enlightenment about men, and few of the most famous ones are 'Things Men say and don't mean' I have read a few of those before..and trust me when I say this..I completely agree with SOME them..somethings men say are really just for the sake of saying something..BUT right now I am gonna list out a few things that men say AND THEY REALLY MEAN IT, not bias not sexist just thought I gotta at least defend my kind :

I'll go in order of how long the line is..

Opps
Seriously ladies..this is one thing we 100% mean ALL the time, when we say 'Opps' accompanied by something..we mean it..so dont get pissy or upset or whatever when we said 'Opps' just take it as it is..if we spank your ass and say 'Opps' it was an accident.

I forgot..
In edition for being the constantly itchy species, we come with bad memory..when we say we forget/forgot something..we really mean it and not some lame excuse to get ourself into hot water. When a guy forgets something for a girl, he's fucked like it or not, so you really think it makes a difference to come out a lame excuse like 'I forgot/I forget'???

She's hot..
It is natural that our eyes are on international roaming wherever we go, so its nothing personal girls. When we look at another girl..and even for a brief moment THINK or SAY 'She's hot' yeah..trust us..she is hotter than you, which is also why you girls should get angry when you catch us staring at other girls when we are next to you. Really.

I am okay..
Common knowledge for GUYS, when a girl says "I am okay" it actually means "I am NOT okay","I am about to sulk" "I am about to get mad at you", and whatever that means opposite of THAT. So please girls..when we say "I am okay" we really ARE okay..and dont pursue the matter anymore..we are not you..

I overslept..
Much like 'I forgot' this is something we mean 90% of the time. So don't doubt it..it's REAL.

That fucker..
These 2 words are globally known to be a way to start a sentense as a joke..or when we are REALLY pissed..If we start a sentense with these 2 words INFRONT of you..90% of the time something is wrong..we dont 'hint hint' like you..

No, its nothing..
REALLY! REALLY! when we say this...it means mean its nothing. WE ARE NOT YOU!

You look familiar..
It is a fucking lame pick up line, but really SOMETIMES when we say this its true, not a lame pick up line..I shall not comment anymore

Oh Shit/fuck/crap!!
Much like 'Opps' when we start a sentense like that..something is wrong..

I was late because..
Okay this was a famous line created by GUYS a LONG time ago, but that doesn't not mean its a fucking lie, whatever the reason take it with an open mind cause if you dont give us the benefit of the doubt.........nah nvm we all mean it most of the time.

It's not you it's me..
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! There is no way we can defend ourself when we say this, when we use this
famous line, you all automatically switch off and ask us to fuck ourself, take this with an open mind really.

I said it once, and at the time I said it..I meant it with all my heart, its really not YOU...ITS ME!! but of course at that point I did not know this cliche 'asshole line' was universally known as 'if you are not that into me just say so' and so I was kicked in the nuts thereafter (metaphorically)...but really girls. If you are ever told something like that, just take a moment to think "why is he saying this?" and not jump straight into THAT conclusion. Cause jumping into that conclusion actually hurts you more than it hurts him. You see where I am getting to?? We always say this for a reason, I wont get into that detail of course but next time..think about why he said it.

It seems that I have something to do..but I just can't remember..
No this is not something ALL guys will say, this is something I WILL SAY. I have to write down things on papers so I dont forget them, that is how bad my memory is. SO when I say this!! PLEASE TAKE IT AS IT IS CAUSE I REALLY MEAN IT!


No comments: