Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Second Post!!

Transfer Market Jokers

Cristiano Ronaldo (Champion Joker)
100 million Pounds (rumours)

True Value if some foreign club wanna sign him = 100 million Pounds!

Manchester United to Real Madrid

Ramon Calderon = Idiot 1
Real Madrid = Idiot 2
Ronaldo = Idiot 3

Together..they are a bunch of Idiots the Rs

Honestly you have no idea how sick I am seeing Ronaldo and Ramon Calderon on the headlines of any football website I go to.

One club president that wants the world to know;

"I am signing Ronaldo.....I am signing Ronaldo......I am signing Ronaldo........I am signing Ronaldo.....I am signing Ronaldo.....I am signing Ronaldo......I am signing Ronaldo................I am signing Ronaldo......................I am signing Ronaldo..................I am signing Ronaldo...................I am signing Ronaldo......................................I am signing Ronaldo"

And one Cristiano Ronaldo that just seems to want more and more attention, my friend once joke;

Cristiano Ronaldo watches the Sports Page of newspaper
Ronaldo "hehe on front page...hehe on second page...hehe on third page...WTF??!?!??! why am I not in the forth page??!??!"

(calls his agent)

Ronaldo (cries) "Why am I not in page 4 of the sports section????

I really hope he just sign for Real Madrid..so we can have a one week "huuhaa" for him becoming the world most expensive footballer and then get on with life without updates on him.
___________________________________________________________________

Gareth Barry (First RunnerUp Joker)
18 million Pounds (in Negotiation)

True Value if some foreign club wanna sign him = 7-9 million Pounds??

Aston Villa to Liverpool

Rafa oh..Rafa..why of all person you choose to sign..you choose an English and the Club captain...

On a more serious note, as a player he really is NOT bad..his link up with Gerrard during the 'good job' McLaren England era is seriously quite deadly. Naturally left footed it compliments Stevie G pretty well, but 18 mill?? really?? Much like Michael Carrick then, he is OKAY..but not worth 8 digits...

Put in another way of looking at it..
Michael Essien cost Chelsea 24 million

Michael Carrick + Owen Hargreaves + Gareth Barry = 17+18+17 = 52 Million All those 3 English men combine..they are still lousier than one Michael Essien ___________________________________________________________________

David Bentley
17 Million Pounds (in Negotiation)

True Value if some foreign club wanna sign him = 5-7 million Pounds??

Blackburn to Tottenham

This joker is linked to Liverpool also! If he is gonna cost 17 million pounds I rather we stick with Jermaine Pennant...

Arsene Wenger loaned him out to Norwich City after they got promoted, soon he moved to Blackburn. Arsene Wenger is famous for signing unknowns and making them into stars (Anelka, Petit, Pires) but he is also famous for signing duds (Francis Jeffers, Wiltord, Reyes, Jermaine Pennant, DAVID BENTLEY) If Arsene Wenger thinks he is not good enough, then I trust the French dude, DB had 2 good seasons with Blackburn..but 17 million?? come on Paul Ince..be realistic..I know he scored some good goals last season from the right flank..but REALLY COME ON!! __________________________________________________________________

Peter Crouch
11 Million (Done Deal)

True Value if some foreign club wanna sign him = 7 million Pounds??

Liverpool to Portsmouth

As sad as I am to see the Bean Pole leave Liverpool, I am sort of glad Rafa actually made a profit selling him, PC in my honest opinion is not bad a player, his height can cost some serious issue for defenders, but it was a pity he didn't get a chance during his time in Anfield...

Rafa sign him from Southampton for 7 Million at that point I really thought he was not worth THAT much...and then 2 seasons later..off he goes to Portsmouth for reported 11 million...can you believe Dani Guiza went to Fenerbahce for an undisclosed fee, so I would assume it was quite a cheap deal..but PC > DG??? REALLY??? Oo

__________________________________________________________________

Minor Jokers

Emmanuel Adebayor = 35 Million (stop hogging the headlines)
Frank Lampard = 7.95 Million (no one cares where you end up)
Ronaldinho to Milan (please just go..)
Andrei Arshvin = 12.1 Mill (Zenit wants 24.2 Mill, just fucking go Barcelona..please..)
Luiz Felipe Scolari = Chelsea boss (doing nothing in transfer market, DO SOMETHING! Rich ass club not doing shit!!)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Tennis

I have nothing against Federer, but really I am so fucking glad that guy lost to Nadal, not that I like Nadal, but its just nice to finally see a different guy lifting the trophy. I would have watched the finals if it featured Novak Djokovic, and then the day I found out the finals became a 5 set thiller and dubbed the best ever Wimbeldon final after the 1980 McEnroe/Borg finals...I regretted I did not watch it..an upset that came with a killer match up!!

As for the ladies finals it was the All Williams Finals..............oh well I dont think I missed out much..NO Ana, NO Jelena, NO Daniela, NO MARIAAAAAAA.....what's the point watching the finals?? and our Asian pride got gunned down by um...'girl that can take me down on a 1v1 fight' Serena Williams..

When I got news that Maria Sharapova got knocked out in the second round, I was rather stunned...there I was telling myself at the start of Wimbeldon

Jan "Haha..can see the leggy chiq in ALL WHITE...I will start watching in the Quarters"

Man I was disappointed..but anyways next up is US Open, I hope Nadal pawn the Swiss' ass again

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Politics

There seem to be alot of ass lovers in the local politics circle, but again its just allegations made, so why speculate?? But just incase if they really like ass.. "WTF MAN??!!"

And now the dude that claims that 'this guy likes ass fuck that told another dude this girl gives ass fuck' suddenly went missing.

And another dude that claims he got ass fucked.....and making a big 'huu haa' now...

Sucks to be reading half ass stories all the time.


http://failblog.org/2008/07/09/bounce-house-fail/ Related Topic

http://failblog.org/2008/07/08/elephant-handler-fail/ hmm...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

News & Rubbish

Saw some news just now, this girl with a really huge bra (maybe a C) , had a baby bat in her bra, she only realised it after she felt vibrations on her left tits. Went and check it out and realised there is a baby bat inside of her padding, few things...

Such a huge bra..obviously she has big boobs..why would she need padding?? to make it look bigger??

I dont wear a bra..so I really dont know how it works, but wont you feel weird..or rather awkward..if there was something hiding in the pad?? okay i shall not comment anymore..

http://www.dumbassery.com/pages/scholarlyreading.html
^ Latest Cosmopolitan

http://torontoist.com/2008/07/sun_warning_label.php
^ ..............

http://www.popgive.com/2008/07/dont-buy-ups-without-warranty.html
^ what the hell??

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/1/13254/27_2008/hell.jpg
^ dont really know what this is..but I dont mind being in it..

No comments: