Sunday, February 8, 2009

41st Post!!

Persona 4

Persona 4 its a console closing game for PS2, this RPG is rather interesting as it brings ALOT of real life aspect in the game. One of the aspect I love most is developing your main character's "quality stats".

In Persona 4, there are 5 qualities you need to develop for non battle purposes

1) Knowledge
2) Courage
3) Diligence

4) Expression
5) Understanding

...by making all these qualities higher you can get to upgrade your social link, do and say certain things that you will not be able to if the qualities are not at a certain level

Then it got me thinking..if I was the Persona 4's main character how will my stats be??

This is how I am gonna rank the stats and my understanding of it through playing the game..(be mind full there are only level 1 to 5..1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest)

1) Knowledge
This "quality" is to ensure that you can unlock one of the social link and more importantly to get better grades in an exam

My Take
I am gonna judge this based on how our real life exam goes and our general knowledge.

2) Courage
This "quality" will make the main character do and say certain things, like if your courage is high enough you can actually hold Chie's hand in one of the scenes with her, ask Ai out...and skip class

My Take
This quality is gonna be judge based on how big our testicals really are..how confident we are, our willingness to hit on a girl, our willingness to do certain things.

3) Diligence
This 'Quality' is to ensure that you can go fishing, considering the fishing game allows you to trade fishes for items you cant buy in the game...and those items are good shit items

My Take
This quality is gonna be judge based on how patient we are with the things we do..our ability to cope with repetitive work and duties

4) Expression
This 'Quality' is to ensure that you can lie and convince your way out of things through very convincing face expression..its also used to upgrade social links

My Take
This is our ability to lie and our facial expressions to tell people what we wanna say without saying a word..

5) Understanding
This 'Quality' is to unlock a social link and also be sensitive to all the girl characters in the game.

My Take
Our ability to understand jokes, and the people around us emotionally or through normal conversations

Test Subject One (The Malay)

1) Knowledge
-4/5
2) Courage
3/5
3) Diligence
3.5/5
4) Expression
4.5/5
5) Understanding
5/5


Test Subject Two (My Round Friend)

1) Knowledge
4.5/5
2) Courage
3/5
3) Diligence
3.5-4/5
4) Expression
4/5
5) Understanding
-28/5

Test Subject Three (My "Italian" Friend)

1) Knowledge
4.5/5
2) Courage
-89/5
3) Diligence
2/5
4) Expression
1/5
5) Understanding
4/5

Test Subject Four (My Blonde Friend)

1) Knowledge
4.5/5
2) Courage
9/5
3) Diligence
3/5
4) Expression
3/5
5) Understanding
-100000000000/5

No comments: