Friday, February 27, 2009

45th Post!!

David Caruso

I was reading http://www.cracked.com/ and they came out with an article about David Caruso, just incase if you are not sure who he is..he is the starring of CSI Miami, he used to be the starring of NYPD Blue in Season 1 only.

He is really quite a bad ass cop in both NYPD Blue and CSI Miami, he won the Golden Globes before in 1994 (I think) for his potrayal of Detective John Kelly, and then in the later years he will be Horatio Caine. Frankly, I am surprised he has not got an Emmy or a Golden Globes nomination for Play Horatio..cause his acting is good..and I honestly cant think of another person that can play the role better than him.

But his actions and corny ass one liners in CSI Miami can annoy ALOT of people..which includes me..a CSI Miami fan..

This was how cracked.com summarised his actions on CSI Miami



Photo thanks to www.cracked.com

No comments: