Friday, February 13, 2009

Blondie Quotes

After Jan's previous post, Test Subject Four (My Blonde Friend) came out asking why Jan put up Paris, instead of other blondes like Jessica Simpson. As a direct quote from him..
Test Subject Four (My Blonde Friend) says:
jessica i think i wont argue so much with u
I suppose we can safely say and agree he truly deserves the title blonde for that reason alone. Why? Let see some very memorable quotes by Miss Simpson herself.

First of all, would be the most famous one of all, which involves this....

“'Jessica, you want some buffalo wings?' 'Sorry I don't eat buffalo.'”
True story, and no need to add anything to this.

The second, would be this...

“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'”
Surely the term Chicken may be confusing to those of the lighter hair, but can't you tell the difference of Tuna and Chicken? And it comes from a friggin' can that says TUNA CHUNKS! And if you want to know why the COMPANY is called Chicken by the Sea..
In the early 1900s, the company wasn't known by its familiar fowl moniker and sold other foods in addition to tuna. But fortune shined on them when they became the first food company to can "light tuna." The mildly flavored fish became the company's trademark product, and its owners sought a catchier name for their canned fish. When asked about the flavor of the new light tuna, many customers remarked, "it tastes like chicken," -- so the company began to market the light tuna as "Chicken of the Sea." The ad campaign was so successful that the company eventually renamed itself after their famous slogan.


A few other quotes which might be of interest...
“On my first day of Jr. High I was in Geography class, and the teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. And I was sooo excited. I was like, Damnit! It's my first day of 7th grade, Im in jr high and i know this answer. So i raised my hand I was the first one and I said A-E-I-O-U!”
In case anyone doesn't know, A-E-I-O-U are vowels, and 7th grade is the equivalent of Form 1 in Malaysia.

“Jessica: Ooh I love this scent.
Friend: What is it?
Jessica: Ah...oh, it's unscented.”
Nothing to add here.

And one of my more favourite ones
“I think there's a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!”


So now, prefering Jessica over Paris, do you consider it ditzy or dumb?

No comments: