Friday, February 13, 2009

One Liners

I'm the perfect girl.
I called in sick for you. Have fun at the game!
I love ninjas.
Wear whatever you want.
I'll try anything once.
Have fun drinking with your friends!
Here, you can have my food.
You are so right.
Sleep in as late as you want, I'll have breakfast ready.
I cleaned the game room.
Did you want me to wait outside?
I hooked up the surround sound!
See you in the morning!
I bought you the new PlayStation3.
I bought you some games for the PS3.
Do you think she's flirting with us?
I really love you watching play video games.
Happy birthday. I got you a monkey!
Just get drunk there, I'll come pick you up.

One-liners that some of you may never ever, ever hear from any self-respecting woman. And one-liners you would love to hear from your girl.

No comments: