Wednesday, September 24, 2008

David Hasselhoff Quotes

I'm sure, after the last many servings of Hoffman, you will be asking "Is he for real?". Well, the answer is Yes, sad but true. I mean, only a man of his GREAT caliber can be willing to pose for a picture such as this!

So anyway, for a final dose of the Hairman, i mean Hoffman, I am proud to present something I ripped from TV.com again, real true to life quotes of the botox man himself.

1. I find it a bit sad that there isn't a picture of me in Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie.
2. (after falling off the wagon in 2007) Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issues. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my daughters, who were concerned for my wellbeing, there was a tape made that night to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it and I am back on my game.
3. (on Pamela Anderson) I never fancied Pamela - until recently. I was sitting next to her at a party at the Playboy Mansion and there was loads of chemistry. I though how funny it would be if we hooked up.
4. You know, I've had an interesting career. I've made a living, talking to a car, running in slow motion with Pamela Anderson, and starring with a sponge. Now, people might say there's no depth to that, but...uh...and they're right... however, it seems to have worked.
5. I feel like Elvis. Only alive.
6. (asked what he liked better: working with a talking car or a talking sponge) The car was a blast. SpongeBob SquarePants was fun, but he didn't come to the set. He was a stuck-up sponge.
7. (on "America's Got Talent") I let people down easy with inspiration.
8. (on crying at the "American Idol" finale)It was my best friend's birthday, and he was told he'd live for six months [with brain cancer]. He turned to me when Taylor Hicks won and said, "It's good to be alive." We both burst into tears.
9. (on America's Got Talent) I got a new show where we will never tell you what's coming around the corner.
10. I would consider (a career in politics). My first law would be 'Respect', then 'Get on with your neighbours'
11. (on British Prime Minister. Tony Blair) I said to him: 'I admire your attitude, your morals and what you stand for. You remind me a lot of myself.
12. (his reaction after reading the script for the "Baywatch" pilot for the first time) This is basically Knight Rider in a bathing suit. I don't wanna do it.
13. We made sure nobody died on the show. We made sure nobody ever drowned on Baywatch.
14. I look good, but I probably have the insides of Elvis.
15. (after earning the title of the male star internet surfers are hungry to read about by the 'Pipex' survey of 16-24-year olds.) I'm delighted to be such a hit on the web and to be crowned king of the internet.

No comments: