Friday, October 10, 2008

19th Post!!

Unforgiven

Perhaps a very famous term in any aspect...in..

Movie

Unforgiven 1992, Clint Eastwood acted and directed a lengendary Cowboy movie. Which won 4 Oscars

Gene Hackman for Best Supporting Actor
Clint Eastwood for Best Director and Best Picture (nominated for Best Actor but did not win)
and some guy called Joel Cox for Best Film Editing

Music

Metallica has a series of music with the name Unforgiven. Its a very very famous metal song. ANY metal fans will know this song..not only do they have Unforgiven II, they came out with Unforgiven III on their latest album! Just a little surprised they did not cover 1 and 2 in their S&M performance....S&M means Symphony and Metallica..not what you think it is..

Unforgiven


Unforgiven II


James Hetfield in a Telecaster..seems a little odd..so used to see him in an Explorer..

Unforgiven III


Kirk Hammett's guitar solo is as usual..sickly awesome...


Life

If someone tells you, "you are unforgiven" in life you are pretty much screwed in his/her eyes. I am quite sure everybody has at least ONE person that hates you with passion that they say you are unforgiven. I am also sure I have a few people that has casted the unforgiven tag on me..if any of those who are reading..I am sorry, I wont give you a self righteous..I will just say..I am sorry sincerely..I am..please leave a comment if you want me to back it up with actions..

I am not so sure why I put this post up...maybe I am just feeling a little emo..haha..

No comments: