Saturday, March 14, 2009

Calvin... just Calvin

As a child, I grew up with Calvin and Hobbes. He lived in a world I could almost identify with (being only bested by Jason from Foxtrot, but that is a different tory for another time), with his imaginary and very real toy tiger, Hobbes. By the time I was old enough to process all the subliminal messages and hidden jokes that Bill Watterson had to offer, it's run as a comic had already came to an end. In a very nice way.

But recently, I came across a fan-made creation, which would've actually qualified as a finale for Calvin and Hobbes. One which would spark riots in every country where Calvin and Hobbes was syndicated, and tear-jerked every reader. For a character we are so attached with, this is really heart tearing. So if you still cherish that memory, you might wanna skip below. Otherwise.. cry your heart out.



I warned you.

No comments: