Tuesday, March 10, 2009

46th Post

Legend of Chun Li

I don't know how to make movies..I don't make movies..nor have I been in a set of a movie, but for the first time in many years, a movie actually made me thought to myself that I wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life.

The movie is Legend of Chun Li..
in addition to casting an Asian girl (Chinese) role (Chun Li) into white (Kristen Kreuk), they manage to make the movie so memorable for being bad that I actually think the original Street Fighter was better..the little girl called Chun Li started the movie as an Asian..as she grow 2 or 3 years older..she became a white girl -.-

The movie can be made in a 45 minutes flick if the minus all the draggy horse shit and stupid narration..the plot of the movie..

Daddy got kidnapped ---> I want revenge ---> I grew up (becoming white in the process from Asian) ---> Got my revenge

To summarise how the movie actually looked..



It looked like that..and when Chun Li did her "helicopter kick" my balls nearly fell off and it looked similar to this..



Good job people!

No comments: