Wednesday, March 18, 2009

47th Post!!

Dragon Ball (Movie)

...and so I went for the screening of Dragon Ball Evolution (DBE), without expecting much I went into the cinema with a smile cause I somehow sense that the movie was gonna be bad shit..

Again..I don't make movies, I don't know how to make movies..we will get back to this later..

Dragon Ball is one of the best manga / comic that ever made it out of Japan, with such iconic characters like Goku, Vegeta and etc etc..with such a heavy burden on the shoulder those Americans making the movie had to live up to the heavy expectations.

They casted a white guy to play an Asian character (Goku)..remember the white Chun Li on the previous post?? but I was fine with it, the made Picollo looked like a Halloween costume..I was still fine with it..they made the so called Capsule Corp gadget looked like Transformers..I was fine with it..they casted a white girl as Bulma..I was fine with it..they gave the stupid Yamcha role to some Asian American..I was fine with it..

But what I was not fine with is the way the movie was presented..fair enough the acting was bad..apart from Chow Yun Fatt who played Master Roshi to perfection..

I was telling you all how bad Chun Li was..but at least Chun Li had a flow to it..they showed A to Z...the flow of DBE is like;

Start---A---G----M----B----Y----F----X---Y---The End

The movie actually made Chun Li looked good..it did not help with that Kamehameha, so fake..so ugly..and when He (Goku) was Kamehameha-ing..it seem as though he had a bad cast of constipation..

Even this shit is better..SERIOUSLY..



The only thing DBE was better compared to is this..



But do support the movie though..do not support piracy..you sure in hell do not want to be seen by your friends with a pirated copy DVD of DBE..

No comments: