Friday, July 3, 2009

50th Post!!

Person with the Pants

Over the years, I have always wonder what determine who wears the pants in the relationship (the person in control). Its it that ALL girls have complete control over her partner cause people seem to think that girls are naturally gonna gain the advantage in a relationship, which to a certain extend..of course it is true..

I read this on an article online; she said 'it depends on the personality, who has the stronger character, if the guy is laid back and the girl is not..naturally she will gain control but if she is the submissive kind the guy will assume control naturally.'

I agree with her. I do have a case study but just not good to mention it over here.

This is my take on how someone lose or gain control..

1) it depends on how into her you are..which also boils down to how hard was it to hit on her..if she make it SO hard for you..you will be chasing harder and harder and when you finally get her..you willl do almost anything to please her..

2) how into you she is..and whether or not you know it..

guys have the tendency to take advantage of a relationship at times knowing the fact that the girls likes him more than he likes her, I know cause I did it before..




This is one quote which I saw on the net..

'In order for a relationship to work the guy must love the girl alot and try not to understand her at all..and the girl must love the guy a little and understand him alot'




This post dont really make sense..but I am glad i am back!